Thursday 20 August 2015

Production portfolio sample

Description:for wearable arts this term I have chosen to do elements with troy our Theme is upcycling. Our production is about ora - life. I got my idea from hunting because I like hunting. here is my poster/mood board:

I have Been painting  my shirt brown and I am going be a deer with painted deer antlers.
This the top finished:


Big idea:
I learnt how to to use plaster of Paris it is not the best thing to do in a short amount of time because it is a long process and you can not put any down the sink.







Reflection:

1) The materials that I used to create my garment were:
Plaster of Paris 
Wool
Brown paint 
Duck tape 
Some chicken wire

2) The most challenging thing about production for me was:
Making the helmet

3) One way I demonstrated a growth mindset during production was:
Doing the helmet

4) Something I am really proud of about production was:
My helmet

5) Our school vision is to create agency, creativity and excellence. I showed this by:
My helmet 



1 comment:

  1. Hunter, I think everyone is wowed by your helmet and rightfully so, it is the best thing about your garment! I'm sure you are really proud of it and I love that you showed a growth mindset by not letting a tough task get in your way. Next time you could have managed your time in class a bit better as it seemed like there were days when your were just 'waiting.'

    ReplyDelete