Description: we watched a video about two people stuck on a escalator then we try making our own
- Video - 30 seconds long, time is limited.
- Scenario - Show someone being stuck and not using the ability to act.
- Clear Message - Short sharp clip. Can the watcher get the point of your video?
- Unique - Coming up with something funny that gets a laugh from others.
- Time Passing - Do you need to show time passing in your clip to emphasise your message.Criteria: (Movie)1. Light - Make sure the sun isn’t creating a hard to see clip.2. Voice Volume - Needs to be louder than other background volume eg Noise, Kids.3. Frame - What’s in the frame to make your message obvious4. Steady Hands - Make sure the camera is still.5. Individual Clips - Don’t do one continuous shot of 30 seconds. Make a range of short clips and join together.Evaluation: I reckon we did well in making sure our video was in the right angle so you could see Jett clearly. I think we could of worked on not cutting Jett's head out of the frame.Feedback & feedforwards: I think the emotions on Jett's face mach the emotions in his voice.I think you could keep Jett's face in the video.